Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Watching you Grow

Hello,today I am up on the Maja Design Blog with this LO.using the Coffee in the Arbour Collection...
Coffe-in-the-Arbour-P 
http://majadesign.nu/products/coffee-in-the-arbour/ 
I used:
White daisies 
white daisies
White daisies-ds 
white daisies-BS
Blueberry cupcake 
blueberry cupcake
Lemon meringue pie-bs 
lemon meringue pie-BS
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/products/index.php
Foliage
Foliage (DA0506)
VIne Corner #2 
Vine Corner #2 (DA0897)

Bookman ABC Set
 bookman ABC (DA0666)
mini ABC set lower
mini ABC set lower
 Teeny Tiny ABC set
 teeny tiny ABC set (DA0983)
LittleScrapShop https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/82413915/sepia-glitter-glass-butterflies-for?ref=shop_home_active_22

Sepia Glitter Glass Butterflies for Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Tag Art, Mini Album, Wedding 
Sepia Glitter Glass Butterflies 

Here are some closeups of detail....
I just love this photo of Chris Lim's, adorable little Cass....
I did my usual,distressed,hand stitched layers. I also did some punch work,tearing & stencil work....
I made the daisy's using coffee filters,& a MFT die cut. I used DA dots for the centers,painted them yellow,then applied glossy accents & micro beads...
This is where I did the stencil work using the crafters workshop stencil "Art is"(6x6). I used Viva (champain) modelling cream. On the Alpha I used picket fence crackle,once the crackle dried I rubbed in brown chalk & inked the edges....


I dipped the leaves in water,then separated the chipboard,I then used a heat gun to dry the leaves,it helps to make them curl up. My next step was to paint the leaves,using green paint & once the paint dried I applied a coat of rock candy crackle. Once the crackle dried I rubbed in some white paint,using my finger (this brings out the cracks & tones down the green)….

A close up of the beautiful Butterfly....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle





6 comments:

  1. wow Rachelle, this creation is full of love and delight .... love the way you have used the flowers to compliment the papers .... love this x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and filled with wonderful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning layout! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete