Thursday, November 19, 2015

Sweet Baby Dreams ***Maja Design***

Hello, today I am here to share with you a LO I did, using the Beautiful Vintage Baby Collection, from Maja Design....

The Maja Design used:
Vintage-Baby-P
Expecting
Expecting
Flowers for Mum
Flowers for Mom
Baby shower - bs
Baby Shower-BS
Cherish - bs
Cherish-BS
Journaling cards pink - bs
Journaling Cards pink-BS
The Dusty Attic used:
Baby Pendants
Baby Pendants
Vintage Pram
Vintage Pram
It's a Girl
It's a Girl
Mini Heart Buttons
Mini Heart Buttons
Here are some close ups of detail....

Shows,distressed hand stitched paper layers, that I glued some lace, into the layers.....
I punched out the tiny flowers,using scraps,from some of the Vintage Baby Collection....

I covered the DA heart buttons,with flowers for Mom,then inked the edges...
Photo is of Chris Lim's granddaughter Caitlyn, I have been watching both Cass & Caitlyn grow, she is so sweet....


I love the DA Vintage Pram, I used Flowers for Mom, to embellish it....
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

1 comment: