Saturday, October 15, 2016

She's a Lady ***Maja Design***

Hello, today I am here to share with you, a "Bride"LO I did, using Maja Design's, Beautiful Vintage Romance Collection...

Vintage-Romance-P
I used:
She's my Lady
She's my Lady
Love poetry bs
Love Poetry-BS
Walk with me
Walk with Me
Love notes
Love Notes & BS of Labels
The Dusty Attic used:
Baroque Frame set - Circle
Baroque Frame set-Circle
Ornate Frame #7
Ornate Frame #7
Vintage Frame
Vintage Frame
Elegant Chain
Elegant Chain
Lacing Tash
Swirly Vine #5
Swirly Vine
mini Script ABC set
mini Script ABC
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC
The 49 and Market Products used:
garden-vine-alabaster-500x500

Garden Vine-Alabaster
garden-blooms-alabster-500x500
Garden Blooms-Alabaster
basics-roses-white
Basic White Roses White
Berry Vine Opal
Berry Vine Opal
PRILLS Minnie Pearls
Prills Minnie Pearls
TDC31888_Clear-Rock-Candy-Crackle-Paint.jpg
Distress Crackle Paint
Here are some close ups....

She's my Lady
My first step, was to trim the outside edges of  "She's my Lady Sheet", then I cut the inside, distressed the edges, glued it onto the "Love Poetry" BS sheet, then hand stitched the sheets together.

On some of the chipboard I applied clear crackle, & once the crackle dried I painted on Shimmerz Inklings, Chocolate & Diamonds. I also inked the edges using a brown ink pad....I used nuvo crystal drops, raspberry pink, on the lasing tash, & for the pink used on Lady.... 

Shows a flower cluster, using Dusty Attic Chipboard, 49 and Market Garden Vine, Prima Vine, string of pearls & netting...
I framed the Walk with me sheet with the DA Ornate Frame. I used BS's of labels, in the frame & in the lacing Tash...

On the Vintage Frame I glued on the Berry Vine, then painted it with the chocolate & diamonds, then glued on the mini roses... 

A side view of the LO, showing layers..
Thank you so much for taking the time to look....Rachelle

1 comment: