Friday, March 17, 2017

Adorable little Angel

Hello, today I would like to share with you, a LO I did using Dusty Attic's Sketch/Mood Board for March.....I also included a few other LO's I did this last month using Dusty Attic Chipboard.....



You can use the sketch and, or the mood pallet!
The Challenge has a amazing prize of a $100 Dusty Attic Gift Voucher to the  Dusty Attic Website  for the winner. To enter all you need to do, is use the Mood Board for Inspiration,  you can interpret it anyway you like. The only requirement is that Dusty Attic chipboard is used in your creation. Once completed simply add your link to the right side of the bar of the Dusty Attic Blog...
The Dusty Attic used:http://www.dustyattic.com.au/
Ornate Frame #7
Ornate Frame #7
Ornate Frame #6
Ornate Frame #6
Ornate Frame Set
Ornate Frame Set
Decorative Scroll #1
Decorative Scroll
Baby Pendants
Baby Pendants
mini Marrakesh Trellis
Mini Marrakesh Trellis
Word Tags #1
Word Tags #1
Fancy Labels
Foliage
Foliage
Hashtag Sayings #2
Hashtag Sayings #2
Teeny Tiny ABC set
Teeny Tiny ABC
Dusty Attic Pearls
Dusty Attic Pearls

Vintage Romance
Marriage proposal
Marriage proposal
Marriage proposal bs
Marriage proposal-BS
Love story bs
Love Story-BS
Walk with me bs
Walk with me-BS
Other Elements used: Petaloo Burlap flowers, Prima Rosette Trim, Prima Pearls, String of Pearls, I am Roses S10-White, S15-White, Clear Gesso, Clear Crackle, LuminArt-Silk-Heavenly White,Brown ink pad, I used Versa Mark-Pine cone,cheesecloth,

Shows distressed, hand stitched paper layers....

For the flower cluster I used a couple of Petaloo burlap flowers, Prima Rosette Trim, I am Roses-S10 & S15, pearls, prills, cheesecloth & Dusty Attic Foliage...


I painted the chipboard with white gesso, then applied clear crackle on to some of the pieces. Once the crackle dried, I painted all of the chipboard with Lumin Art-Heavenly White Silk, then rubbed in a brown chalk onto the crackle, to bring out the cracks, & inked the edges of the chipboard, using the pinecone ink pad....
I glued DA pearls on to some of the pieces of the chipboard & around this photo...
Here are a few more close ups....






Thank you so much for taking the time to look, & I am looking forward to see what you come up with, with this months challenge....Rachelle

1 comment:

  1. absolutely beautiful as all your layouts are. do you use personal photos from family and friends?

    ReplyDelete